You now have the opportunity to host an Innov865 Week micro-event.
Visit the Innov865Week website where you can learn more about how to get involved. Want to host a breakfast, lunch or happy hour during the week-long celebration of East Tennessee’s entrepreneurial community to share your expertise and network? Now you can!
You can make your micro-event a sponsored Innov865 Week event for $500, just fill out this application to get started. We do include “non-sponsored” micro-events in the Innov865 Week calendar but they are not promoted by the Innov865 Alliance. The $500 micro-event sponsorship includes:
- Event listing in Innov865 Week event calendar
- Micro-event webpage with logo, photos and social media handles
- Event description included in Innov865 email communications to more than 2,600 contacts
- Promotion of your micro-event on Innov865 social media
- Micro-event poster with your logo to post at your event location
- Plug and play social media content to promote your involvement with Innov865 Week
Whether you choose to host a sponsored or non-sponsored micro-event, fill out the application and Allie Rapkowicz will be in touch to confirm the event details. If you have any questions, feel free to contact her at Allison@piper-communications.com or 865-329-0553.