We look forward to welcoming you in person in Knoxville/Oak Ridge, TN to the Inaugural Techstars Industries of the Future 2022 Demo Day!
About this event
On May 26th, our 10 companies will take the stage at the University of Tennessee Student Union Auditorium to share what they are building at Techstars Industries of the Future Demo Day. We invite you to join us in-person in Knoxville, TN to celebrate these founders for all of their hours of hard work and progress as well as our program partners Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Tennessee Valley Authority, and the University of Tennessee.
Doors will open at 5pm.
Opening remarks and panel begin at 5:30pm followed by the company presentations and a community celebration.
5:00 | Doors open
5:30 | Live Ceremony, Introduction
5:45 | Industries of the Future Panel with Jeff Lyash (CEO TVA), Randy Boyd (President UT), and Thomas Zacharia (Director ORNL) moderated by Tricia Martinez (Managing Director Techstars)
6:30 | Live Ceremony, pitches of the 10 startups
7:30 | Expo area on Second Floor, networking with food & drinks
9:00 | Doors close
Traveling to Knoxville, TN?
Embassy Suites (1 mi from UT Student Union)
Hyatt Place Knoxville (1 mi from UT Student Union)
If you would like to recommend someone to attend or for any questions, please contact Hyder Alabed, Program Director at email@example.com
Meet the Class
ArmadaIQ (Charlotte, NC)
Augurisk (New York, NY)
Be Global Safety (Raleigh, NC)
Fluix (Orlando, FL)
Grayscale AI (London, UK)
Modicus Prime (La Porte, IN)
Silvis Materials (Boulder, CO)
Skintelligent (Atlanta, GA)
Spiky AI (Boston, MA)
- All in person attendees MUST be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to attending the Demo Day event in person.
- Prior to attending the event, please self-screen for any of the listed Covid-19 symptoms and self-quarantine if feeling sick.
- Masks are recommended when indoors at the Demo Day event.
- 6’/2m’ social distancing is strongly recommended between non-household members.
- Abide by all local travel restrictions – Covid-19 testing, isolation mandates, and vaccination/recovery recommendations – prior to attending the Demo Day event In Person.